Andy Mayernick founded AMEC Electric in March of 1999 with the goal of offering customers better service than they could receive from any other electrical contractor. Excellent customer service is of paramount importance to AMEC and from the very beginning Andy knew that the philosophy of “giving more than you take” would help keep customers calling for a long time.
AMEC has grown from $200,000 in sales income in its first year in 1999 to almost $10 million in 2017. Over the last 20 years, AMEC has expanded from a company with a single owner/operator to 26 full-time employees; including five Field Supervisors with over 120 years of experience, collectively.
- Commercial & Industrial Electrical System Design & Construction
- Electrical Testing & Metering
- Emergency & Standby Power Generators
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS)
- Lighting & Power Installations
- Exit & Emergency Lighting
- 24/7 Breakdown Service
- Site & Sports Lighting Maintenance
- Telecommunications Cabling Installation
- Fire Alarm System Installation
- Commercial & Industrial LED Lighting Replacement & Retrofit
- Industrial & Commercial Control Wiring
- Excavation & Restoration Services
AMEC employees have proven themselves time and time again by taking on projects with hard deadlines and meeting or exceeding the goal. The “whatever it takes” philosophy is a significant part of the AMEC culture. AMEC employees are problem solvers who are capable of thinking outside the box to calculate a plan and take action. Project “look-ahead” is required for all our supervisors and foremen. A good plan creates a safe and effective job-site. AMEC has been keeping project deadlines for over 20 years!
AMEC employees are OSHA trained and certified to use the tools and safely work in the areas that are required. Safety happens on purpose. Electrical work can be hard and challenging with many inherent dangers. Being safe shouldn’t ever be a challenge. Our employees are encouraged to report and, if possible, remediate and remove safety hazards.
AMEC is staffed and able to do large, multi-million dollar electrical projects and yet nimble and sharp enough to keep our many smaller customers serviced and satisfied. We have been doing that successfully for years. Our electricians are neat, effective, and they will treat your home, business or facility as if it were ours.